I started my virtual assisting business almost 3 years ago out of necessity. My previously home schooled children had made their public school debut, and now it was time for me to go to work. I knew I had to work from home; balancing a work schedule with 7 children and my husband’s military schedule was just not going to work. I called my friend Amanda Krill who suggested I try virtual assisting. With about $150 in books from Barnes and Noble and a prayer, I began what has now become one of the greatest accomplishments of my life. I work every day doing a job I love with people I admire…all from the comfort of my home. I firmly believe that helping others achieve their dreams is the best way for me to achieve mine as well. I feel truly blessed!
Below is my list of services. If you do not see what you need, please feel free to contact me as I am constantly updating my knowledge base to further assist my clients. Thank you for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you!
List of Services
- Social Media Marketing (content creation, scheduling, posting for most major social media applications)
- Blog Content Creation and Posting (specializing in WordPress but I post to many other blog applications as well)
- Newsletter Creation and Scheduling
- Editing and Proofreading
- General Content Creation
- Data Organization and Spread Sheet Creation
- Internet Research
- General Writing Needs
- Business Promotion
- Many other administrative tasks that may not be listed…please contact me for more details!